How to connect to remote desktop(RDP) in MAC OS
You can connect to windows remote desktop (RDP) by following these steps:
- Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop for MAC at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id715768417
- Open Microsoft Remote Desktop Program.
- Click [NEW]
- Input your windows remote desktop details such as: Remote name, hostname/IP of remote windows, username and password.
- Close the [NEW] remote desktop details tabs.
- Now you can see Remote name of your new RDP.
- Chose the Remote Name and Click [Start] button.
- Wait a moment and You will be connected to your remote desktop.