How to install Cpanel in Centos 6
It is very easy to install Cpanel in Centos 6.
- Login as root to Centos 6
- Update your OS by running: yum update -y
- Update your hostname by editing: nano /etc/sysconfig/network
- Change hostname to something like server.mydomain.com
- Restart network service: service network restart
- Run: cd /home && curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest && sh latest
- Installation is fully automatic. It takes about 45 minutes to complete.
- Login to your WHM/Cpanel at: https://your-ipv4:2087 as root.
- Set up your hostname, DNS, FTP and Mail server.
- You are running WHM/Cpanel in Centos 6 now.
Thank you so much,